Sunday, May 07, 2006

Down Came a Spider (McKay whump, PG-13/T)

Okay. I'm so glad this fic is finally complete so I can rec it here. I generally don't read WIPs on the chance that the author won't finish it, but in Tipper's notes she said it was done so I decided to trust her--and I'm SO glad I did. I started reading this fic a few days ago and found myself waiting each night for her to post a new chapter. A really great McKay whumper and we even get to see Carter in action and on Atlantis, getting an eyefull of McKay's city.

Go forth and read!

Down Came A Spider
By Tipper
Rating: Gen/T – action/adventure, angst, crossover
Description: Crossover with SG-1. The Wraith target their most dangerous human enemy...but they didn't count on the bull-headed resilience of his friends.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2915544/1/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home