Friday, March 31, 2006

Sheppard Moon (McKay whump, Sheppard angst, PG/T)

I have to say that Tipper is one of my favorite authors. I've read through all of her fic and I recommend that you do the same. There's not a bad story in the lot. Her newest one is no exception and a lot of fun. And there's McKay whumpage and Sheppard angst. What's better than that?

Sheppard Moon
By Tipper
Category/Rating: GEN/T
Parts: 18
Status: Complete
Spoilers: All of Season One. Season Two up to Inferno. Off the top of my head, definite references to Before I Sleep, Epiphany, Sanctuary, Aurora and Trinity. Especially Trinity. If there are others, they're really minor.
Description: When the shield device around an Ancient space station begins to break down, it traps more than just our heroes...it traps the Daedalus.
Link: megtipper.tripod.com/sheppardmoon.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home