Friday, March 17, 2006

Freedom's Just Another Word for Nothing Left to Lose (Rodney POV)

I just finished this fic and it is wonderfully bittersweet. It's a Rodney fic (of course) and takes place in the future so you'd probably consider it AU. Although it is considered slash (McShep), there is absolutely nothing graphic. It only alludes to a relationship so you shouldn't get all icky if it's not your cup of tea. It's written very well and there's a lot going on in this fic between the lines. The author does a fantastic job. Kudos! And if you know me, you'd know that I'm a gen/canon kinda girl and the het and slash pairings aren't my cup of tea, but something about this fic just made me read it and I'm glad I did.

Freedom's Just Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose
by Synecdochic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home