Friday, March 31, 2006

Reliquary (McKay whump, PG/T)

Okay, this fic is a great mix of characters and Carson gets to go off world and save the day…kinda. But of course, it's a McKay whumper so that makes me happy. But don't worry, Sheppard also gets whumped in this one.

Reliquary
By saclateri
Rated: T
Action/Adventure
Summary: Carson volunteers his services to a plague stricken village, but there's more going on than any of them expect. And its not going to be Carson who pays the price...
Link: www.fanfiction.net/s/2820077/1/

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Is this one finally all posted? I had bookmarked it as one I wanted to read, but I was waiting for it.

10:12 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Yep. All posted. Trust me, I'm not going to post WIPs here. Completed fics only.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home